Resources and Ideas
Need help when ordering? Check what is in alignment with your needs? Merchandise & Services (M&S) alignment for ordering
Road Scholar’s Caregiver Grants
Travel opportunity scholarships for caregivers
Family Caregiver Creative Ideas- links
Enjoy the love of birds. Click here.
AandJCrochet - Crochet items for dementia. Click here
Family Caregivers' Resources
Training Videos (available soon)
- Alzheimer's Association Early Stages 3:27
- Living with Lewy Body dementia- Mayo Clinic 2:57
- Lewy Body Dementia Video Facts 1:52
- Living alone with dementia at 92. 3:09
- Alive Inside - Story of Music and Memory Sundance Film Festival (2014) 6:30 One of my favorite scenes from this great documentary. Henry introduced me to Cab Calloway who I love to listen to. Thank You Henry!
Alive Inside- Marylou 5:22 My second favorite scene. Love you Marylou
POEM- Thank You to a Caregiver
I couldn’t remember who I was and if I was ever happy.I even forgot if I had a husband or wife and any children.I sometimes spend my days just staring into space or walking in circles trying to see or get to someplace that I can’t even remember,And then you came along, like a beacon of light, and awakened me. You helped me find my smile again.It is your gentle touch and your kind words that help me along through my journey.I’m sorry I don’t remember your name But please know I appreciate all you do.
Sincerely,Any Individual with Dementia JMD
Contact us with any questions or comments.