SAMPLE PAGE OF POETRY WORKBOOK CONTENT (View a few samples of training content)
The Loving Words Again Workbook, a poetry reading and writing workbook is a condensed version of the Loving Words Again, the training manual designed for professionals.
This workbook is designed for family & professional caregivers, and anyone who wants to enjoy the activity of experiencing poetry. It is also specific for persons with dementia. It’s all about having fun.
The workbook covers:
- basic concepts and benefits about poetry for individuals (including those with dementia)
- how-to-steps on communicating with the person with dementia and share poetry interactively
- how-to-steps on writing a poem with the individual with dementia
- sample conversations between caregiver and individual throughout the activity
- The beauty of reading and writing poems with a loved one with dementia?
- Anyone can do it! What it takes to do it.
- What does it take to facilitate a poetry activity?
- The 4 Rs: the order of the process.
- Subject topics for personal poem themes.
- Let’s get started to write a poem.
- Sample Templates forms for writing a poem.
- Blank Templates