A Place in Time Training Manual- digital version
This training manual, A Place in Time is a comprehensive training guide for professional caregivers who wish to use a multi-sensory approach for individuals with dementia.
The manual’s purpose is to provide a train-the-trainer-strategy for a variety of professional healthcare settings such as assisted living homes, skilled care facilities, adult day care centers, rehabilitation facilities, and in-home health care and companion providers. It can also benefit a sole proprietor who operates their own caregiver services.
The manual is broken down into two sections.
- Section one introduces using different sensory stimuli as a useful tool for individuals with dementia. Strategically combining sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell exercises presenting a common theme will promote social interaction and memory recall of events in a person's life.
- Section two covers the outlined techniques and approach in preparing, setting up, and monitoring the program. It also includes how to market a multi-sensory program and offers a variety of suggested themes to use. It also includes forms and templates to assist in the planning and organizing of your program.
Some of the content
- SINGULAR SENSORY ACTIVITIES VS A COMBINATION SENSORY PROGRAM
- A PLACE IN TIME, PROGRAM TO ASSIST IN RECALLING MEMORIES
- UNDERSTANDING P.A.S.S.I.O.N. IN THE DELIVERY OF THE PRESENTATION
- CREATING A THEME FOR YOUR PROGRAM
- SUGGESTED THEMED TOPICS FOR MULTI-SENSORY PRESENTATIONS
- HOW TO USE THE PROGRAM MODEL, A PLACE IN TIME FOR MARKETING
- BLANK TEMPLATES AND OTHER FORMS
Manual approximately 61 pages large font (does not include trainer/trainee guide)
Digital Version Price- $132.00
(you are saving 25% on ebook- digital version)
*****The purchase price does not include taxes. ***All taxes that apply will be calculated at checkout. Only purchases that made by Florida residents will be charged for sales tax.